- How are reviewers describing this item?
permanent, temporary, safe, made and nice.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 5 reviews as of our last analysis date on Mar 2 2020.
Do you know the difference between temporary and permanent - because the seller isn't competent enough to know the difference - that or they are criminally minded sellers, manipulating people into poisoning themselves for a profit
Dont know what i was expecting but a regular marker was not it these are not made for the skin, not safe for the skin - they are literally permanent markers