- How are reviewers describing this item?
received and many.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered and removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews removed to be 159.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 46.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 22 reviews as of our last analysis date on Mar 2 2018.
It's a waste very useful for old man i'm a bit perplexed at all of the glowing reviews for this product, none of which seem to question the #1 claim of this product: that is contains 1800 mg
I've tried to analyze the label in every which way, and can't seem to figure out how on earth they calculate this
Aggripure's tribulus contains 350 mg of tribulus terrestris fruit extract and fruit pwder blend, standardized to contain 14% saponins, for a total of 49 mg
Tribulus powder in each serving