- How are reviewers describing this item?
quality, sharp, received, honest and stainless.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 32.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 40.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 14 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 13 2016.
It's very sharp, however i do have what seem like small rusty spots on the knife
I love that the chopping knife is lightweight and is not heavy on the hand
Amazing knife for the price! i would definitely not call this a high quality chef knife
I understand the price is fairly reasonable but if you cook 50% or more of your total meals, then i would definitely suggest to save up for a better knife