- How are reviewers describing this item?
old, great, good, cut and quality.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 74.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 57 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 31 2018.
I am unable to remove the sensor with it even after i heated the exhaust pipe up with a propane torch
Quality tool when i put tension on the socket to remove the sensor, the socket flexes at the gap and slips on the nut to the next flat
I had to use my 1/2 impact and it held up alright not sure if your suposta use an impact with it but mine held up ok and was able to replace them with a lot less trouble then the alternative, so i give it a full 5 star great socket, fits perfectly on my o2 sensor