- if necessary, keep shaping the material and applying low heat until you are happy with the result.
I hope this helps others deal with this material, which is quite nice to work with apart from the problem of dealing with the raw ends.
- take the sleeve out of the embroidery hoop, and fold the end over itself at the mark so that the raw end with the electrical ... Read More
I used my wife's embroidery hoop to hold the sleeve open while i did this.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
material, electrical, inside, open and through.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 27.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 40.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 19 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 2 2020.
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
This is exacerbated by the sleeve being made from 2 different materials that react very differently to heat (the long fibers shrink, while the cross fibers melt), making it impossible to get a neat finish using a hot knife or a match.