With the NFT Guard extension, our goal is to make it easy to find legitimate NFTs and collections on Opensea. At launch, we are using a simple checklist that results in verification of many legitimate items that do not yet carry Opensea verification.
Below is a partial list of what contributes to being verified by NFT Guard.
- Opensea Verification - If Opensea already verified it, we do as well
- Art is delivered and revealed
- Collection has 100eth minimum volume
- Widely recognized by the NFT Community
- Not a derivative collection (though we will have something more here soon)
Two notes about our verification criteria:
- We have been conservative in our criteria as we roll out to make sure you can save time and still be safe. However, you should still do your own research.
- We encourage community feedback on how to make this tool more awesome, so don’t hesitate to @ us on Twitter.