We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to partner with our teams to accelerate growth at Fakespot.
If this is you, you’re our perfect candidate:
- You are passionate about design – You live and breathe modern trends and love to solve problems
- You like to get creative – from sketchbook to final product, you’re proud of your ideas and have plenty to offer.
- You are knowledgeable – you have a minimum of 2 years of professional UI/UX experience and have a strong portfolio with a well-refined aesthetic.
- You are receptive – you’re a team player and you know that producing great user experiences takes a team, you defend your decisions but welcome feedback.
- You commit – you relish owning the journey of your work from concept through to use by our customers.
- You are realistic – you are aware of what is and what isn’t possible, and you always consider technical restrictions.
- You’re thorough – your attention to detail is perfected to the last pixel. You know your tools - you have experience using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as Invision or MarvelApp
How you’ll work:
Working with our completely remote team, you’ll work to create user flows, wireframes, early design prototypes, leading all the way up to hi-fidelity design work.
Additionally, you’ll work together with the Product team to ensure your designs fit business goals and the development team to make sure your design work is being implemented as you intended. You don’t mind thinking of ideas that are completely out-of-the-box and turning them into something tangible. You are flexible in the way that you work so when there are alternative ways needed to solve a challenge, you adapt as required.