No Pros and Cons Analysis Available for This Product
When we purchased the larger quantity box, the product is has a white residue. My guess is that they were expired. Not returnable/exchangeable - just wasted $$.
Not good for my pup (or me) these products cause bad stomach irritation and pain in pets. Be cautious giving your pet the product. I'm beyond furious and appalled that people would think it is ok to promote this poison.
I'm afraid it will damage his teeth, so i won't be giving them to him again. Might as well give him a piece of gravel. My dog is not a chewer and these are so hard and a choking hazard for her.
Reliable reviews you can trust
A mix of reliable and unreliable reviews. Please check reviews carefully