- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, helpful, home, stone and wanted.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Yelp has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 28.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 0 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 15 2018.
I cooked dried beans (soaked overnight first) and whole kamut grain in the two separate cooking pots in this cooker for a complex carbohydrate vegan meal
The very first thing i tried was dried pinto beans in the bottom pot, and white rice in the upper pot
Put them in the bottom pot with fresh water and brought them to a boil
So far i've also done baked potatoes (actually boiled, but they turn out great), sweet pork for café rio-type salad, pulled bbq pork for sandwiches, spanish rice, pot roast with potatoes and carrots, yeast bread, and corn bread